Opt-in forms a great ways to generate leads, having an opt-in form on Your Video will help You generate targeted leads for Your subsequent campaign
Adding an Opt-in form to Your Videos on Vidjack is pretty simple as ABC.
Let’s get started..
Step One: From Your Vidjack dashboard Create A project,
Enter Project Title, select Video Source either YouTube or Vimeo, Enter the Video URL, and click on the Create Button
Step Two: from Your dashboard, scroll to the left-hand Menu (element options); drag and drop the Subscribe Element on the Video Player.
You can adjust the Subscribe Element on the Timeline: Here You select the exact time You want the Button to display. as illustrated in the bottom section of the image below
Step Three: After dragging the Subscribe element to the Video Screen, click on the Subscribe (Opt-in Form) on the Video Screen and a list of edit section will appear on the left-hand menu and You will see a list of Settings options:
PS: To Edit the button on the Text Field kindly click on the Subscribe Form on the Video Screen and You will be able to remove and add Your own preferred text
- Color: Here You get to adjust the color setup for Your Opt-in form, color options are;
Form Text Color; You get to adjust the Text color on Your form.
Form Text BG (Back Ground) Color: You can adjust the background color for the form.
Form Button Text: This setup allows You to adjust the Text color on the button of You Form
Form Button BG (Back Ground) Color: This setup allows you to adjust the color for the button background on Your Op-tin form
- Layout: Here You adjust the Padding, Corner, Height and Weight of the Subscribe Element, You can also adjust the Padding and corners accordingly.
- Presets: You can select from any of the Pr-existing Form Layout template in Vidkack
- Transition: You can add Transition to Your Subscription Forms, You can choose from the list of options You have once You click on Transition.
- Start Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Form to appear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- End Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Form to disappear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- Pause Video Play: Here You get to decide if the Video should keep on playing when the Subscribe/Opt-in Form appears or if the Video should pause, If You leave the button toggled off the Video will keep on playing while the Subscribe Element appears and will eventually disappear once the End Time You selected is past. Should You leave the Button Toggled on; the video will pause and the Subscribe/Opt-in Form will appear until the viewer either Opt-in to the form or click on the Play button.
- Subscribe: Here You get to edit Your opt-in Text Fields, You can change the Name Email or the CTA button Text to what You want.
Once You are done with the customization, click the save button to save Your Progress.