Adding a share element to video can increase the amount of views and traffic you get to Your video.
Vidjack allows You add share element to your video and this can be done in few clicks.
Let’s get started..
Step One: From Your Vidjack dashboard Create A project,
Enter Project Title, select Video Source either YouTube or Vimeo, Enter the Video URL, and click on the Create Button
Step Two: from Your dashboard, scroll to the left-hand Menu (element options); drag and drop the Share Element on the Video Player.
You can adjust the Share Element You added on the Timeline: Here You select the exact time Duration You want the Share Element to display.
Step Three: After dragging the Share element to the Video Timeline, click on the Share Element as highlighted on the Video Editor Screen and a list of edit section will appear on the left-hand menu and You will see a list of Settings options.
- Layout: Here You adjust the Height and Weight of the Share Element, You can also adjust the Padding and corners accordingly.
- Transition: You can add Transition to Your Share Element, You can choose from the list of options You have once You click on Transition.
- Start Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Share Element to appear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- End Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Share Element to disappear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- Pause Video Play: Here You get to decide if the Video should keep on playing when the Share Element appears or if the Video should pause, If You leave the button toggled off the Video will keep on playing while the Share Element appears and will eventually disappear once the End Time You selected is past. Should You leave the Button Toggled on; the video will pause once the Share Element appears.
- Size: Edit the size of the Share Element, as it displays on the video screen
Once You are done with customizing, hit the save button and the Share Element will be added successfully to Your Video.