Using Rewards/Gamification is a great way to incentivize Your users, Psychology has proven that everyone is happy when they win or unlock something.
Vidjack Provides You with this amazing reward and gamification feature that You can use to increase conversion.
You can create coupons and do giveaways with the Gamification Feature.
This is pretty easy and straight forward to setup.
Let’s get started..
Step One: From Your Vidjack dashboard Create A project,
Enter Project Title, select Video Source either YouTube or Vimeo, Enter the Video URL, and click on the Create Button
Step Two: from Your dashboard, scroll to the left-hand Menu (element options); drag and drop the Reward Element on the Video Player.
You can adjust the Reward You added on the Timeline: Here You select the exact time Duration You want the Reward to display. as illustrated in the bottom section of the image below.
Step Three: After dragging the Reward element to the Video Timeline, click on the Reward Element as highlighted on the Video Editor Screen and a list of edit section will appear on the left-hand menu and You will see a list of Settings options.
PS: To edit the Text on the Reward Element, click on Text Section and it will be highlighted for you to edit
The Edit Section Comprises of:
- Text: Here you get the option to edit the Reward Text, ranging from Font Family, Font Size, to Font Color
- Background: You select the background color, You also add a gradient.
You can select the Reward start and end color, that’s only if you want Your reward element to be a different color from the start and the end time You selected.
- Layout: Here You adjust the Height and Weight of the Reward Element, You can also adjust the Padding and corners accordingly.
- Presets: Here You can select Pre-existing Reward Templates from Vidkack
- Transition: You can add Transition to Your Reward, You can choose from the list of options You have once You click on Transition.
- Start Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Reward to appear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- End Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Reward to disappear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- Pause Video Play: Here You get to decide if the Video should keep on playing when the Reward Element appears or if the Video should pause, If You leave the button toggled off the Video will keep on playing while the Reward Element appears and will eventually disappear once the End Time You selected is past. Should You leave the Button Toggled on; the video will pause and the Reward appears.
- Reward Popup Content: Unlock time; select the unlock time for your reward to show up. BG (Back Ground) Color; edit the background color for your reward.
Back Ground Image: You can upload a background image for Your rewardTitle: Enter Your reward Title
Reward Description: Enter a description for Your reward
Reward Image: choose an image for Your reward,
Reward Type: Pick the reward type you want to use, we have a couple of options, like, URL, DOWNLOAD FILE, SINGLE, AND MULTI COUPON; once You pick a reward type the settings for the reward type You selected will be displayed for you.
Button Text: You get to edit the call to action button for Your reward, e.g, get access now, download now, click here to claim, e.t.c.
Once You are done with customizing, hit the save button and the Reward will be added successfully to Your Video.