Having a quiz on Your video will make it more and more interactive, with Vidjack Your users can take a quiz directly from Your video, this can be set up in few steps.
Let’s get started..
Step One: From Your Vidjack dashboard Create A project,
Enter Project Title, select Video Source either YouTube or Vimeo, Enter the Video URL, and click on the Create Button
Step Two: from Your dashboard, scroll to the left-hand Menu (element options); drag and drop the Quiz Element on the Video Player.
You can adjust the Quiz You added on the Timeline: Here You select the exact time Duration You want the Quiz to display. as illustrated in the bottom section of the image below
Step Three: After dragging the Product element to the Video Screen, click on the Product Layer on the Video Screen and a list of edit section will appear on the left-hand menu and You will see a list of Settings options.
- Text: This section You get to edit the font color, font size and font type
- Background: You select the background color, You also upload a background image and set the background color for the answer blocks.
- Layout: Here You adjust the Height and Weight of the Quiz Element, You can also adjust the Padding and corners accordingly.
- Transition: You can add Transition to Your Quiz, You can choose from the list of options You have once You click on Transition
- Start Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Quiz Element to appear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- End Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Quiz Element to disappear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- Questions: Enter Your questions in the box below
- Answers: Enter Your answers in the boxes below, next check the box for the correct answer, You can add more answers with the + Add More .option.
- Correct Feedback: Choose response for correct feedback
- Incorrect Feedback: Choose response for incorrect feedbackOnce You are done with customizing hit the save button and the Quiz will be added successfully to Your Video.