Vidjack allows You add Map(s) element to your video and this can be done in few clicks.
Let’s get started..
Step One: From Your Vidjack dashboard Create A project,
Enter Project Title, select Video Source either YouTube or Vimeo, Enter the Video URL, and click on the Create Button
Step Two: from Your dashboard, scroll to the left-hand Menu (element options); drag and drop the Map Element on the Video Player.
You can adjust the Map Element You added on the Timeline: Here You select the exact time Duration You want the Map Element to display
Step Three: After dragging the Map element to the Video Timeline, click on the Map Element as highlighted on the Video Editor Screen and a list of edit section will appear on the left-hand menu and You will see a list of Settings options.
- Layout: Here You adjust the Height and Weight of the Map Element, You can also adjust the Padding and corners accordingly.
- Transition: You can add Transition to Your Map Element, You can choose from the list of options You have once You click on Transition.
- Start Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Map Element to appear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- End Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Map Element to disappear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- Pause Video Play: Here You get to decide if the Video should keep on playing when the Map Element appears or if the Video should pause, If You leave the button toggled off the Video will keep on playing while the Map Element appears and will eventually disappear once the End Time You selected is past. Should You leave the Button Toggled on; the video will pause once the Map Element appears.
- Code: embed the Map code You want to add to Your video in the code section
Once You are done with customizing, hit the save button and the Map Element You customized will be added to Your Video successfully