You can add buttons to Your Videos for CTA purposes to increase conversion, Your users can buy a product even as the Video is Yet Playing.
Adding a Button to Your Videos on Vidjack is pretty simple as ABC.
Let’s get started..
Step One: From Your Vidjack dashboard Create A project,
Enter Project Title, select Video Source either YouTube or Vimeo, Enter the Video URL, and click on the Create Button
Step Two: from Your dashboard, scroll to the left-hand Menu (element options); drag and drop the Button Element on the Video Player.
You can adjust the Button on the Timeline: Here You select the exact time You want the Button to display. as illustrated in the bottom section of the image below
Step Three: After dragging the button element to the Video Timeline, click on the button on the Video Editor and a list of edit section will appear on the left-hand menu and You will see a list of Settings options:
- Text: Here you get the option to edit the button Text You select the Font Family, Font Size, and Font Color
- Background: You select the background color, You also add a gradient.
You can select the button start and end color, of that’s only if you want Your button to be a different color from the start and the end time You selected.
- Layout: Here You adjust the Height and Weight of the Button Element, You can also adjust the Padding and corners accordingly.
- Presets: Pre-existing button types from Vidkack
- Transition: You can add Transition to Your Button, You can choose from the list of options You have once You click on Transition.
- Start Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Button to appear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- End Time: with this Feature, You can select the time for the Button to disappear on the video by simply adding the clip time
- Pause Video Play: Here You get to decide if the Video should keep on playing when the Button appears or if the Video should pause, If You leave the button toggled off the Video will keep on playing while the Button Element appears and will eventually disappear once the End Time You selected is past. Should You leave the Button Toggled on; the video will pause and the image will appear until the viewer either clicks on the image or the Play button.
- URL: with this unique feature You can set the Button URL for the bottom You added , this simply means that the URL You add will be the URL Your Viewers will be redirected to as soon as they click on the CTA Button.
- Text: Once You are done with Your CTA button type add Your Text Button e.g Buy Now.
Step Four: Once You are done hit the save button.